Hi beauties! Today I am sharing with you my every day makeup routine and also bringing you my very first video!
Please bear with me, I know the sound is a little off in parts of the video… I was having slight technical difficulties while doing the voice over and I also realized I was out of focus in some shots, OooPs!!
I am so excited to begin this new journey and cant wait to share more projects with all of you!! Please feel free to make any requests for future videos and if you like what you see subscribe to my channel so you can be notified of new ones :)
All the products used are listed in detail below:
Products I used on my face:
1. Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in Light/Medium
2. Laura Mercier Radiance Foundation Primer
3. Smashbox CC Cream in Light/Medium
4. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in "Dim Light"
5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in "Incandescent Light"
6. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in "Radiant Light"
7. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.
8. (Not shown in photo) Bobbin Brown Concealer in "Natural"
1.Bobbi Brown Bronzer in "Golden Light"
2. Nars Blush in "Seduction"
2. Mac Lipstick in "Private Party"
What I used on my eyes:
1. Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion
2. Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil in "Brunette"
3. Milani Liquid Eye Pencil in Black
4. Maybelline "Big Eyes" Mascara
5. Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Brush that came in the Naked 3 Palette
- E40 Blending Brush from Sigma
- F70 Concealer Brush from Sigma (blend out black eyeliner
- Big fluffy face brush from the Sonia Kashuk "Lavish Luxe 10 piece" Target set
- Fan brush for highlighter from the Sonia Kashuk "Lavish Luxe 10 piece" Target set
- F40 Angled brush from Sigma (blush)
- Sephora Pro Percision brush #73 (contouring)
Naked 3 Palette Swatches
I am really happy I didn't skip out on this beautiful palette. I use the original Naked on a daily basis and couldn't imagine UD ever creating anything that could make me feel as complete... until now! The colors in this palette are so easy to wear and transition beautifully from day to night. I love the mattes that were included; it's a nice change from my usual browns.
In case you were wondering how these colors would look on a warmer complexion (I am between NC30 and NC32), you see that they do show up quite nicely. The only one that seems to blend in a bit is the color "Trick".
Until next time!
xo Liz ♥