Aside from its luxurious packaging, it is incredibly soft. I could go on and on about its plushness and fluffiness but you would have to feel it for yourself. It is extremely dense which makes for great application and even better for buffing. I personally use it with the Creme de Chanel blushes, it picks up just the right amount of product and it's a breeze to build up the color without going overboard. I would not recommend using it with heavier pigmented blushes since it is a full brush.
- Gorgeous Sleek Packaging (the logo is beige instead of its usual white color to match the rest of the Les Beiges Collection)
- Since it is retractable it makes it travel friendly
- Exceptional Softness
- Longer handle than most kabukis which allows for more precise and controlled application
- It is a luxury product so it does cost more than most kabuki brushes
- Due to its retractibility washing it may be cumbersome
Overall, I am extremely happy with this high end purchase. If you are in the market for a luxurious versatile brush and you don't mind spending a few extra bucks then this is great way to go. I purchased mine from Saks, it will be available anywhere you find Chanel cosmetics.
Will you be picking anything up from this collection? I would love to hear from you!
xo Liz ♥